Varieta Ingredient: Artichoke hearts
World Cuisine: American
Level of difficulty: 3
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (14oz) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, drain excess liquid
- 8 oz. cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepper to taste
`1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the parmesan cheese, mozzarella, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper.
3. Stir in Varieta artichokes and spinach
4. Spread mixture into the baking dish
5. Bake for about 20 minutes
6. Serve with warm tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices
7. Enjoy and share with friends @varietafoods #easywithvarieta.